14 November 2012

A chat with Dani Alvarez


Looking forward to our KiteCamp in Tarifa, organized by Kite Around and with the help of Dani Alvarez, last month, we exchanged some impressions with the rider of  North.

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN…I started at the national Kite Circuit, and not much time after that I was called by F. One to join his team. With the motivation and support of the French brand I improved very fast, I won the Spanish Cup in 2008 and the Sub Championship of Spain, I joined the international team… competitions, videos, photos, training in places I dreamt of as a child, and now I am part of the North team. I now have a little more freedom to practice freeride without the pressure of the competition.. 



AS RIDER…I am extremely competitive, this means I work very hard and I don’t stop progressing.
BRAZIL BRAZIL… Mi time in Brazil was amazing, it is a true paradise for kitesurfers, constant wind every day, the eternal philosophy of swimsuit and flip flops, waves, lagoons by the beach where the water reaches your waist, good and healthy food every day..what more can one ask for?? Well, yeah, parties, and we did have some, although the next day we needed to be in the water again to keep on practicing.. I really hope to meet you there soon!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment